SP-8800 provides easy syringe installing through one-touch method by slider hook, simple and easy setup process with its numerical silicon keypad. Color LCD displays infusion information dramatically shortcut key manages easy approach for frequent functions. K.V.O. rate, purge rate, bolus and anti bolus can be setup as operating application. Supplied with battery.
• Flexible flow volume setting.
• Full program dosage feature (optional): it automatically calculates flow rate by patient’s weight, injection’s mass and melting.
• Keep Vein Open (K. V. O.) feature: When reached to the preset value, it converts to low flow speed of 0.1ml/h automatically to prevent flow route clog due to blood coagulation.
• Standard compatibility with 5 major brands of syringes: Syringe brand setting feature enables you 5 choose, from following syringe brands: BD (Plastipak, Precise), TERUMO, RAYS, PENTAFERTE, KOVA.
Each pump can be calibrated for up to 9 different syringes. Alarm and notification feature: It notifies errors and emergencies with LED light and buzzer. Simultaneous visual and audio alarm. Occlusion error range setting: You can set the pressure level of occlusion stage to High, Medium and Low by patient’s age condition. Suitable also for VET use.
– IV clamp included
– Colour display
– Automatic set-up system (flow rate, time, delivery volume)
– Easy and quick installation of syringe, just in five seconds
We can calibrate our pumps for other syringes brands, please provide minimum 5 samples. Availability in 60 days. Calibration is suitable for syringes 10/20/30/50 ml.
• Flow volume setting range:
– 1~1000 ml/h (1 ml infusion interval)
– 0.1~999.9 ml/h (0.1ml infusion interval)
• Flow volume error margin: ±5%
• Infusion limit volume range: 1~9999 ml
• Total estimated volume range: 1~9999 ml
• K.V.O rate(Vein maintaing function): 1 ml/h ~ 10 ml/h adjustable
• Pump method: Peristaltic method
• Size: 100 x 190 x 250 mm
• Weight: 3.5kg
• Rapid flow volume (Purge): 1-1000 ml/h adjustable
• Bolus: 1~1000 ml/h adjustable
• Nurse call: DC24V, 0.5A
• Alarm features:
• Air in line, occlusion, flow error (free flow), door open, K.V.O. (Infusion completion), standby, low battery, alarm, device malfunction (CPU error), empty container (with optional drop sensor)
Keypad lock, retain memory, remaining time, alarm repeat, open system, K.V.O., purge, bolus, occ. level, history call-back.
– AC 230V, 50/60Hz and DC9.6V inner source adapter
– DC 24V / 1A Available on request 110V / 60Hz
• Maximum power consumption: 15VA
• Electric protection levels: Class II B, inner source device, CF type
• Waterproof level: IPX2
• Battery type: Ni-Cd
• Battery using time: 5 hrs. (when infusing 125 ml/h)
• Battery charging time: Minimum 6 hours
• Battery life: approx 6 months
APPLICATION: Mainly applied to emergency patient who need to rapid inject liquid or plasma by air pressure method, which can speed up the infusion. At the same time it can reduce the labor intensity of doctors and nurses.
AIR TIGHTNESS: Pressure cuff quality fluid have good air tightness, no leakage after 3H.
HEAVY DUTY: The infusion of compression bag straps can hold 1 kg load.
ATTENTION: Please use this product only for one patient, in order to avoid cross infection.
STORAGE: Pressure cuff quality fluid after package should be stored in the warehouse of relative humidity below 85%, no corrosion gas and ventilated and comply with the requirements of the storage and use in pressure conditions.